Shipping between canada and pennsylvania
Shipping Between Canada and Pennsylvania
Canada and North Carolina operate an important trade relationship, with a variety of goods moving between the two regions daily. Pennsylvania is home to 326 Canadian-owned businesses, employing close to 25,000 workers in Pennsylvania. Large Canadian-owned companies such as CGI group. Domtar, Stella Jones and Hatch LTK operate within the state.
Canada imports approximately $12 billion in goods from Pennsylvania annually. Canada’s biggest import is Equipment/machinery at 33%, followed by minerals/metals at 15%. Other imports include chemicals, agricultural products and plastics. Canada exports approximately $13 billion in goods to Pennsylvania annually. Canada’s biggest exports are minerals/metals at 23% and agricultural products at 17%. Other exports include energy, chemicals and forest products.
Common Types of Shipments Between Canada and Pennsylvania
- Raw Materials: Canada is well known for its abundant natural resources, and Pennsylvania has industries that require the supply of these raw materials. Shipments of natural resources such as minerals, timber, and metal are common between the regions.
- Energy Products: Canada is a large producer of energy products such as oil, natural gas and hydroelectric power. Pennsylvania is also home to a fair share of energy-related industries. Shipments of natural gas, petroleum, and electricity products occur between Canada and Pennsylvania.
- Agricultural Products: Canada and Pennsylvania both operation strong agricultural sectors. Shipments of agricultural products, such as fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products and meats are common between the two regions.
- Chemicals: Pennsylvania has a significant chemical manufacturing industry, and Canada is a major producer as well. Shipments of chemical products, such as plastics, pharmaceuticals and industrial chemicals occur between the two regions.
- Automotive Industry: Both Canada and Pennsylvania have strong presences in the automotive industry. Shipments of automobile parts and components between manufacturers are common between the regions.
Overall, Canada and Pennsylvania operate a robust trade relationship that encompasses a variety of sectors and contributes to the economic stability and growth of both regions.
Looking to learn more about transportation? We are always open to answering any questions! Reach out to us today through email@example.com or give us a call at 519-213-1000!
-The Team at Wood-Hall Logistics