Wood-Hall Logistics Services
Wood-Hall Logistics has vast experience in less-than-truckload shipping. Our large pool of partner carriers allows us to match shipments with the right carrier to ensure a safe and cost-effective experience.
Benefits of LTL Shipping
- Reduce Costs: Freight from a variety of shippers is pooled when heading to similar areas, allowing for cost reductions to be made for the shippers.
- Sustainability: LTL shipments are the most sustainable. Pooling shipments allows for fewer trucks and fuel to be needed when transporting freight.
- Small Business Benefits: LTL shipping allows small businesses to take advantage of the expertise that an LTL professional provides without having to pay for space that isn’t used.
- Wood-Hall Support: Our team has vast experience in order tracking and we focus on strong lines of communication with our customers. We always ensure that we are transparent with our customers on their shipments.
Wood-Hall’s freight brokerage service has the expertise to match your LTL load with the right carrier today!
Full Truckload shipping is when a shipment will utilize the entirety of a trailer or when shipments need to be expedited. Wood-Hall can match any load with the correct equipment at a carrier that we feel will be best for the job.
Benefits of using a Truckload Shipment with Wood-Hall:
- Quicker Delivery: Delivery times can be cut down. A dedicated truck allows us to take the most direct and efficient route when moving freight.
- Fewer Requirements: Utilizing an entire trailer allows shippers to have more customization on the way they want their load moved.
- Special Requests: If your shipment requires special requirements, such as hazardous material handling or refrigeration, then full truckload shipping is a more efficient option.
- Cost Savings: If your company has large shipment needs, truckload shipping can reduce costs.
Wood-Hall’s freight brokerage service can match your FTL load with a vetted carrier to ensure that your load is shipped with utmost care!
In conjunction with our freight brokerage services, Wood-Hall offers in-house cargo van service for shipments ranging between 1-3 skids and can offer inside delivery. Along with this, Wood-Hall has expertise in expedited LTL shipments throughout Ontario.
Benefits of Wood-Hall Cargo:
- All vehicles will be equipped with GPS tracking and monitoring
- Vans will be available 24 hours/day, 7 days a week (including holidays)
- Experienced drivers who do the most to ensure the best experience for the customer
Cargo Van Dimensions:
- Approx. 14 feet in cargo area with 6’4 ceiling height
- 3 standard skid spots
- Payload of 3,400lbs.
- 52” clearance between wheel wells
At Wood-Hall Logistics, we pride ourselves on our proven ability to ship freight within North America. We specialize in over the road freight movement and have vast experience in connecting shippers with the right path for their shipments!
Wood-Hall offers a variety of services within the North American region, these include:
- Dry Van (Truckload & LTL)
- Flatbed, Step Deck, Roll Tite (Truckload & LTL)
- Straight Truck
- Ground Level Cargo Vans
- Reefer (Truckload & LTL)
- Tailgate / Inside Delivery
- Hazardous Materials Shipments
- Cross Dock
- Warehousing (Short & Long Term)
- Other, we can help with a variety of freight brokerage needs!
Wood-Hall Logistics has the warehouse space available to help with your storage needs. Whether you are looking for long-term storage or short-term storage, we have you covered. Wood-Hall can guarantee a safe warehousing experience where products are stored with utmost care. Contact us today for more information on how we can help with storage needs!